BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apr 1, 2010

My Shopping Trip for the Week

This trip was as awesome as past trips, but I still saved more than I spent.... so. I would have had 4 transactions and 4 penny items, but I couldn't because I find something. So I only had 3 transactions... mainly so I could use 3 of those Rite Aid coupons before they expired that day. When I add up all three... I spent $54.15 and saved $81.24. I had to get a rain-check on my Cheerios, because they were out. The nice thing is I had 3 store Qs (exp 4/4) and 3 manf Qs (exp 4/3) and they stapled them to the rain-check so I can still use them... I have 1 month. So when I'm able to get them I'll pay .45 for 3 boxes of cereal; too cool. I found a few things that made my list.

different note...
It's April 1, so go through your coupons and get rid of the ones that expired on 3/31. If you hate to throw them away like me donate them to military over-seas. Scroll down and read, find a unit or family you want to adopt and get to sending your expired manf Qs their way. They can use them up to 3 month after the exp date. So pass along the savings. They are country, we at least can help them save little money on their grocery bill, especially since they want to save money.

0 comments: