BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 30, 2010

My 1st "CVSing" trip

I kept hearing about people that go "CVSing" and I wanted to know how. So I went to Southern Savers and found out how. You may want to after I tell you about this trip. I had 2 different transactions...

first transaction
  • 2- Huggies diapers for 2/$17.98 (on sale normally 2/$23.98)
  • when you buy 2 Huggies diaper you get $5 ECB (Extra Care Bucks- CVS money)
  • coupons used- 2 $3 off 1 Huggies diapers
  • my total.... $13.42
second transaction
  • 1 Gillette Power Fusion Razor- $11.99
  • 1 Gillette Power Fusion Razor refill 4ct- $15.99
  • when you buy 2 Gillette Power Fusion items you get $5 ECB
  • coupons used- 1/$4 off Gillette Fusion razor, 1 buy 1 Gillette Fusion refill get the razor for free, 1 $5ECB (from transaction 1)
  • my total before coupons $27.98...... total after coupons $9.23
  • plus I got another $5 ECB for another day
This was just my first trip I spent $22.65 and saved $51.96, plus that $5 ECB for another trip. If you want to learn how to CVSing go to Southern Savers. She will help you out and get you started.

0 comments: