BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Feb 23, 2010

How store make money from taking coupons & new BOGOs at Publix

Coupons–We All Win
People often wonder how stores make money when I coupon, I saw this post on I Heart Publix and loved it. It explains it so well and I'm glad I found it. (read it here) I hope this helped some you. I wanted to have the whole article, but it was too long for a post. So, I hope you go and check it out. After reading this I felt better about what I was doing and didn't worried about sharing the knowledge of couponing with others. The more people coupon the more money the store makes really.
New BOGOs at Publix
I'm looking forward tomorrow: my weekly shopping adventure at Publix. I'll let you know how I did on Thursday. I'm also curious on what the penny item is going to be and it I want it or not. I'll let you know.

0 comments: