BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Jun 22, 2010

I've been on vaction...... Sorry

I've taken a little break, but I'm back.....
For the first week of June I was getting my family ready for the beach and last week I was at the beach. There has been a lot going on in the coupon world since I've been gone.
new sneak peek (click pic)
My family doesn't a whole lot, but I'm excited about the free blueberries and the cheap blackberries. If you are able to print them out, stock up.... coupon exp tomorrow (6/23/10). There are also so other great deals IHP has found.
Advantage Buy Fliers
Both yellow (food) and green (heath & beauty) exp this week: yellow- 6/25 & green- 6/26. So we should be getting notices soon from IHP what the new fliers are. Always take advantage of great deals. *** My hint on how to use them*** Get an extra on to use as a keep(refer to) copy. Go through it when it comes out to, circle items you may want and write a Q next to items you know you have coupons for. That way you can stretch out the sale and get each item you need/want for your family. I generally buy a few items each week from this list so that I don't have a big bill for those items.
I hope this is helpful to you all, and I promise to do better.

0 comments: