BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

May 13, 2010

My Weekly Shopping Trip

This was an interesting week....
****background**** My dad is coming into town this week and is coming over for dinner Saturday night. He coupons some, but he already gets better deals than most, because he is military. But he still uses coupons. He has come with me before and was surprise to see what I can do. And he wanted to come with me again, so instead of going on Wednesday getting the penny I went today with my dad.
So...
I shopped for my regular needs and also for the dinner this Saturday. I saved $174.87 and spent $189.25, but I didn't spend...... thanks to my generous father he bought everything. So my grocery bill this week for my oop (out of pocket) is spent $0 and saved $364.12. Some of that spent money is steak (my dad's favorite). In coupons alone I saved $105.09 so that isn't bad. To coin a phase... "A Publix discount is good, a manf discount is great, but the Dad discount is even better." Thank you, Dad.

0 comments: