BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Apr 12, 2010

Im SOOO Sorry.....

Last week was a strange week..... I had 5 different transactions, 5 penny items, 3 different stores (Target, Publix, and CVS), plus my youngest had his 1 year pictures all in one day. I was going to Target to free Travel size items. I had 4 blinkies $1/1 any Johnson & Johnson product, so I got 4 travel size (they .97 at Target, but Target doesn't give overage). I also had a printable for a travel size of Downy Wrinkle Releaser, so I got 5 (they are $1.97 at Target). The coupon says it's good up to $2.99, so they shouldn't be a problem right..... wrong. At first only one dollar was taken off, so I went back to the cashier and explain it to her. We went to customer service, where they got the manger (which wasn't too happy about this) and they reimbursed my money. What an ordeal over nothing. I didn't do as well at Publix, I got a few things I don't normally get: dog food and batteries, but I did have coupons at least. I spent $80.64 and saved $106.08.

0 comments: