BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 8, 2010

Monday Madness

New BOGOs
The new BOGOs are up at IHP (click here). There are many good BOGOs this week, but nothing we need here at my house. I know my mom will be excited about the 8 o'clock coffee going BOGO. I think this is going to be a little shopping trip for us. Maybe next week's BOGOs will do more for me than this week's. I really want Welch's grape juice to go on BOGO before the 20th of March.
Coupon Swap
Tomorrow is my monthly coupon swap with the parenting/play group that I attend. We meet each month and swap coupons while the children play on the indoor playground at McD's. I usually get some good coupons when I go, and get rid of coupons I don't need or want. That is a great way to get coupons you may need/want. Gather your friends each month (works better more towards the beginning, before coupons expire) and swap away. This way you aren't throwing away good coupons that someone else might need and you get a few you may have missed or have used up already. This is also a great time to swap tips, stories, and/or ideas about better couponing.

0 comments: