BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Mar 18, 2010

Fun Friday

Last night I got ALL of my coupons in order. PHEW!!!!! That was some work. My "main" coupon holder (a canceled check holder) was bulging and my basket was overflowing, so something had to be done. I did the "make-your own" coupon holder out of a 3-ring binder, folder, and 6"x9" envelopes. I hole punched the envelopes so they would stay in binder, then labeled them with corresponding labels from my main coupon holder. I removed all coupons, from each section one section at a time, from the main holder and went through them. I separated them and put the products we really use and love back in the main holder and the coupons I am saving just in case in the binder. ("Just in Case".... if this product goes BOGO or goes on a super sale, and it is something we can use) The folder is for fliers and coupon booklets. That way I don't have to cut everything that comes my way. This binder has clear pockets on the outside, so I put my free Publix shopping lists there. (You can get those where they put all fliers and/or booklets.) The inside pocket is for the inserts from the newspaper I haven't cut yet. That way it limits the amount cutting at one time and it also makes me stay up on my cutting because that pocket will only hold so much. So, let this be a warning to you all..... Stay on top of your coupon organization or it will "bury" you.

0 comments: